💥💥💥 Earn more from your crypto🚀🚀🚀
🎁 Free Gift — Building Wealth: The Tried and Proven Craft
- Introduce yourself
You will not escape this request. Be structured in your presentation, by talking about your background and by emphasizing the points directly related to the position to be filled.
To read: prepare for a job interview
- What do you think of our company?
This question is equivalent to saying: Did you do your research well before coming? If not, then you are not really interested. Remember that a successful interview requires good preparation.
- Why do you want to quit your current job?
Salary, career development, moving… Give good arguments that will not risk turning against you. For example, avoid saying that your coworkers are buzzards. The recruiter might think you will say the same about your future colleagues.
To read: Why quit your job?
- What do your colleagues think of you?
The idea here is to highlight your strengths. For example, you can say that your colleagues know they can count on you.
- What annoys you the most about your colleagues?
The recruiter will find out if you can fit into the new team. For example, you can say that you have a hard time with negative people.
- What motivates you every morning to come to work?
Some will say the money, others will prefer to talk about the atmosphere. It’s up to you to see what really motivates you.
- What type of manager are you?
Boss or leader? Order / coaching, I / us, blame / repair …
- What is most important in your life?
Show that work is important for your personal growth, but that you also have plenty of hobbies and a loving family. We all know that to be comfortable in your private life, it is important to be well in your job. The reverse is also true.
- What difficulties did you encounter, and how did you overcome them?
Tell a point that stood out for you. The most important thing here is to see how you reacted and the means put in place. For example, how you dealt with a rushed departure.
- Where do you see yourself in five years?
The recruiter will seek to know if you are planning on the long term in the company, and in what position.
- What are your strong points ?
Dynamic, rigorous, trustworthy, determined, ambitious, patient, curious, efficient …
- What are your weak points?
This question is not always easy to grasp. We invite you to read our list of 12 shortcomings in a job interview .
- Why did you respond to our ad?
Is it for society? For career development? For the salary?
- Why do you think we wanted to meet you?
Highlight your experience in relation to the proposed position.
- How do you explain your period of unemployment?
This question can be unsettling. Highlight the training courses taken.
- Several of you are applying for this position. Why should we hire you over someone else?
Indicate what sets you apart from your competitors: experience, versatility, languages, technique, software….
- How soon will you be available to take up your new duties?
If you are in the job, the recruiter will make sure that you will be available within a reasonable time and that you will not leave your company without making sure that the relay is made.
- What is your current pay level?
The recruiter just wants to know if you are within the range set by their company.
- What are your salary expectations ?
Same as point 18.
- Do you have any questions ?
Always have one or two questions to show that you are projecting yourself into the company: starting date, company ambitions in 5 years, etc.
With love and respect
Be better than yesterday, financially, personally and professionally
#bebettereveryday #bebetterthanyesterday #havetobebetter
#financial #personal #professional #lifehacks #change #better